Well this week has been busy, but we still have so much to praise God for!
We thank Him for these things this week:
1. John went back to work on Monday and is feeling great!
2. John’s company and colleagues have been supportive and understanding.
3. The HR department is helping John through all of the disability paperwork for the past week and for the future transplant without any problems.
4. John’s IV medication is going well and continues to be healthy with no infections.
We are asking God for these things now:
1. John’s IV medication continues to help him to feel well and sustain his heart until the transplant.
2. For God to begin to work in the life of John’s heart donor. For John’s donor’s family. That God will begin to give them comfort, peace, strength, and love.
3. That lives will be changed because of John’s story and people witnessing God’s work through it.
4. That we will glorify God through our response to this trial and that we will always give Him all of the credit.
5. For John’s new heart to come in God’s timing and that we are patient and trust Him in the meantime.
6. For God to continue to make me into the wife he’s called me to be for John.